Business - Notice Form
Before you fill out the form below, why not call us free on 0808 101 4276† to see if your business could save money?
We're sorry that you wish to give us your notice to terminate your business contract with us.
Depending on your situation, giving notice will have the following impact:
In your initial Fixed Term Period (with more than 30 days before end)
New suppliers will be able to apply for your supply to be transferred on the day after your Price Review Date. Your contract and prices will remain unchanged until the end of your Fixed Term Period. To end your contract early you will need to pay an Early Termination Fee.
In your initial Fixed Term Period (with less than 30 days before end)
New suppliers will be able to apply for your supply to be transferred on day 31 after notice has been accepted. You will remain on your Fixed Term Prices until the Fixed Term Period end date, and then transfer to our Easy Fix prices until the notice period ends.
New Start and Easy Fix
Please indicate whether you are giving notice for an immediate 30 day notice period, or giving notice to prevent your automatic renewal. If you are providing notice to leave, new suppliers will be able to apply for your supply to be transferred on day 31 after notice has been accepted by us. You will then stay on your existing products and prices for 30 days.
If you are giving notice to prevent your renewal, new suppliers will be able to apply for your supply to be transferred on the day after you Price Review Date. Your contract and prices will remain unchanged until the end of your Fixed Term Period.
In all circumstances:
- Unless you provide a meter read, we will estimate your bills based on the consumption we have on your account.
- We will object to the transfer of your supply if you have an outstanding balance.
- If you do not agree a new contract with us, or request a new supplier to take your supply from the effective date you will be transferred on to Extended Supply prices, which you can view here
- Please see your Statement of Renewal Terms or Terms and Conditions for further information.
- In 3 to 5 days, you will receive written communication from us to confirm your notice has been accepted
Only fill out the form if you are the person responsible for the EDF Energy business contract, or your request may be rejected. Please submit one EDF Energy account number per form. To avoid the risk of potentially cancelling contracts in error, we can only accept single account termination notices.
Fields marked with * are mandatory, please ensure you enter all details in full.
Need any help?
Call us on free phone
0808 101 4276†
†Calls may be monitored and recorded as part of our customer care programme. Calls to '0800' numbers are free from BT landlines, other network operators' charges may vary. Lines are open Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.